How to unfreeze a ipod touch when its on the apple logo

Q. I got a ipod touch 2g and Ive tried to restore it and it still freezes at the apple logo when it tries to boot up ive tried to restore it many times. Please Help.

A. Hook it up to iTunes. It should fix your iPods problems. Unless youve jail-broken it, where youd have to run the program you used to jailbreak it.

Also, when it freezes, press and hold the power and home button for a few seconds. It should automatically restart, and although it will take a while to load up (like a couple of minutes on the apple screen, 3 max) it WILL finally boot up.

Hope this helps!

How can i get my ipod touch 2g to connect via bluetooth to my Nokia n95 cellphone?
Q. Ive tried celeste, but it told me something about how my phone doesnt have OBEX push profile capability or its not turned on. Showing me how to fix that would be best (because I already set it up), but Im open to other methods. Oh and my ipod is jailbroken.

A. u cant, sorry. Ipods, iphones, etc, are only allowed to bluetooth to each other, no other brands, and unfortunately theres nothing u can do to change that, even if ur device is jailbroken.

How do u play ipod through a computer different computers itunes?
Q. When I plug in the ipod I can see the songs in like a grey font. How do I make it so that I can play them?
ive done what u said and they wont play
i was thinking theres a setting i need to change or something

A. You can only access the music from your iPod from your own music library unless you change a setting to manual sync. Manual sync lets you put songs from other peoples iTunes library into you own iPod. It also allows you to listen to the music on your iPod on other peoples computers.

To change your iPod settings to manual sync you:

Plug in iPod/Open iTunes/Go on your devices tab [left hand side] and click your iPod/Tick manual sync.

It may say it will wipe things that are currently on your iPod but hopefully it wont.

Hope that helps x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.